Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting Started

Hi. Welcome to my blog. 

Here's the plan: I'm going to write and post from time-to-time to keep the creative juices flowing. It's good to have goals, so my goal this year is to write and polish three short stories, finish the final edit on my first novel, The Language of Thunder (switching to first person) and clean up my 3-Day Novel Contest entry, Water Rings. I took part in the 33rd Annual 3DN Contest with my dad this past fall, and it was an intense, exhilarating, sleep-depriving experience. The results will be out in a few weeks, and I can't wait. Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Michelle,

    Thanks for joining me on my journey. I'll be tagging along for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, thanks for all your support and encouragement. I love your work, and am looking forward to reading your next novel.

    ReplyDelete